Warehouse and Delivery
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of company products, procedures and practices
- Use ECi Spruce software to process orders and delivery status
- Attend and participate in all Company sponsored meeting and training programs as required
Responsibilities: Receiving, Delivery and Warehouse
- General warehouse duties as required, including unloading and loading flatbed trailers and vans, verifying counts and identifying products to be stocked, pulling orders, and staging and/or loading orders for delivery
- Inspecting and preparing truck
- Picking up orders in warehouse
- Banding load while still on forklift
- Placing and securing loads on truck
- Offloading windows, cabinets and other millwork products from box van
- Offloading lumber with both dump bed and Moffett fork lift
- Obtaining required delivery documents
- Cleaning truck
- Adhering to Company forklift and delivery vehicle preventative maintenance standards and advising management of mechanical and maintenance problems with equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are performed
- Providing excellent customer service
- Perform any other related duties, responsibilities or tasks as assigned
Core Cultural Competencies
- Honest: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is expedient. Follows through on commitments.
- Team player: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish a strong working relationship. Participates actively in discussions, listening to information and suggestions from others, and celebrating wins and successes of the team.
- Organized/Efficient: Plans, organizes, schedules, avoids wasting time, and focuses on key priorities. Does not let important details slip through.
- High standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
- Enthusiastic: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
- Persistent: Possesses a strong work ethic and is willing to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard. Committed, tenacious.
- Communicates well: Speaks clearly and articulately without being overly talkative. Actively listens in order to understand another’s viewpoints.
- Open to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback. Coachable.
- Flexible/Adaptable: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.