Victory Improvement Projects, LLC.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with experience in the construction and/or landscaping industry. This one-of-a-kind mission uses Education, Entrepreneurship, and Enlightenment to offer an alternative to the streets for America’s youth.
This is a part-time position; Saturdays 8am to 4pm and up to 12 additional hours each week for preparation, totaling 20 hours. The Business Manager must have and maintain a valid Ohio Driver’s License, pass random drug tests, have strong Christian values, project management history, teaching & mentoring experience is a plus. The Business Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer. Although the information below is detailed, it does not include all that may be asked of the Business Manager.
- Source, assess, and bid jobs
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Conduct V.I.P. orientations for new students
- Teach and model tool safety
- Teach proper construction & landscape techniques
- Teach and model biblical principles in private and professional life
- Organization of shop, equipment, vehicles, supplies, and tools
- Provide basic equipment maintenance
- Recruit and coordinate V.I.P. Volunteers
- Assure all work occurs within, or as close to budget as possible
- Supervise Crew Leaders and Student-Staff members
- Administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist with the development of S.O.P.
- Provide labor as needed
- Sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Cheerful disposition
- Good sense of humor
- Attention to detail
- Agrees with W.E.A.T. Pledge
- Agrees with VP Mission, Vision, Core Values & Statement of Faith
Compensation and Benefits based on experience.