Who You Are
You are a skilled laborer in HVAC, sheet metal or construction. You enjoy traveling while getting paid to explore the country, develop relationships with colleagues and customers. Prior experience in the HVAC, sheet metal or construction field is preferred. Travel will be extensive based upon project needs. Aeroseal provides travel cost including a daily meal per diem. Successful candidates will be rewarded with above-market compensation and earn hands on training within commercial and residential buildings.
- Assist in setting up of power tools and machines for sealing air ducts
- Use sheet metal hand tools to cut holes in and repair metal air ducts
- Plan and organize work-flow to apply temporary foam blocks in HVAC systems
- Work safely at heights and in enclosed spaces
- Erect and dismantle ladders and scaffolds
- General clean up
- Travel required approximately 80% of the time to/from job sites.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, strict punctuality, and attention to detail.
- Has a keen ability to listen and learn, making the team goals a priority.
- Possesses a positive attitude in performance of manual labor.
- Adheres to workplace safety and quality standards.
- Develops an effective working relationship with peers and supervisor.
Preferred Applicant Experience
- Work experience in construction trade.
- Work experience in HVAC or sheet metal trade a plus.
Experience You'll Need to Do It
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Due to the nature of federal and government contracts, candidate must be able to pass a background check, including drug screening, prior to hire.
Compensation / Benefits: Competitive starting wage, including on the job training for personal career growth. Health, dental, vision, and disability plan options eligible after 30 days of employment. Paid holidays and vacation time. Company matched 401(k) plan.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way
- Passionate about turning our customers' problems into opportunities to grow their business
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving their lives and making the world a better place in which to live.
And we need your help to make it happen.