Business Development Manager
Who you are!
Do you love how it feels uncovering customers' needs, then following through with innovative solutions? Are you a driven, goal-oriented person who meets challenges with curiosity and enthusiasm? Then we have an outstanding opportunity for you in this highly influential position within our growing organization.
- Drive sales by being an "Aeroseal expert", understanding the client's needs and determining how to fulfill those with Aeroseal's unique, award-winning solution.
- Expand ESCO customer base, increasing business by scaling from a project pursuit strategy to an account-based penetration strategy, with Aeroseal striving to be the "standard" for their project operations.
- Partner with energy saving consultants and design specifiers to include the Aeroseal duct sealing solution as an energy saving measure in their projects.
- Conduct meetings via in-person and remote appointments (Webinars, Zoom, GoToMeeting, MS Teams).
- Develop client proposals alongside the Auditing and Estimating team resources, utilizing Aeroseal's proprietary cost and energy models.
- Meet and exceed all sales targets and KPI's for assigned territory / accounts.
- Employ SFDC CRM system for sales activities, sales forecasting, project pipeline analysis, and account penetration.
- Support regional and national marketing programs and initiatives, attending select industry events.
Experience and Qualifications You'll Need to Do It!
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution is required; technical degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in sales or business development related positions in the ESCO industry.
- A strong understanding of performance based contracting process and funding sources.
- Solid presentation skills (in-person and remote) with the ability to effectively communicate to a wide-variety of customers and administrators.
- CEM, LEED accreditations is a plus
- HVAC-related experience is a plus
- Aeroseal's corporate office in Miamisburg, Ohio as well as remote home office.
- The position involves approximately 30% travel for customer meetings and industry events.
Aeroseal Is Looking for a Business Development Manager!
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that is disrupting well-established industries.
Yes, we have fun, company amenities including a ping pong table, popcorn machine, lunchtime yoga and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way
- Passionate about turning our customers' problems into opportunities to grow their business
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving their lives and making the world a better place in which to live.
And we need your help to make it happen.
The business was established to promote Aeroseal Duct Sealing and develop a network of providers to offer the service to residential and commercial customers. Aeroseal Duct Sealing is a patented breakthrough technology for the HVAC market that tackles ductwork leaks from the inside out. The Aeroseal process puts escaping air under pressure and causes polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is closed.
The Aeroseal process won the "Best of What's New" award from Popular Science magazine, and the "Energy 100" award from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). The DOE also rated the Aeroseal duct sealing process as one of the 23 most beneficial technologies available to American consumers that has come out since the agency was created.