- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions; deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license (NON CDL)/ Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards